Vogue’s 30 ultimate fashion adventures.
1. Climb up the fire escape of a 30-storey Manhattan hotel in a Gucci minidress and heels.
2. Have your honeymoon wardrobe delivered in a Goyard initialled trunk.
6. Be like the late Brooke Astor and travel (just once) with a maid.
7. Buy a bespoke bra at Alice Cadolle on rue Cambon, Paris.
12. Order a Bespoke alabaster silk nightdress and peignor, trimmed with chantilly lace
13. Feel moved by an opera at Rome’s Teatro Dell’Opera, wearing a red Vintage Valentino gown.
14. Be the inspiration for a dress…
15. Wear a veil and long evening gloves, and maintain a poker face.
19. Have your white shirts hand made by Charvet, to wear unbuttoned with faded denims.
20. Walk barefoot across Venice’s Piazza San Marco at midnight, with a full-skirted silk Prada dress billowing around you
21. Book a carriage on the Train Bleu from Paris to the South (as did Lagerfeld, Warhol, Coco Chanel and Jean Cocteau). Dine in silk pyjamas, and play the card game Onze until dawn
23. Emerge Ursula Andress-style in a bikini, with a knife belted around your waist
24. Visit the Pantheon dawn in a Vionnet gown
25. Dive off a yacht still wearing a Borsalino sun hat – and not care
27. Do a Linda crop and go peroxide – just once
29. Revel in the drama of a Dior couture show in Paris
30. Stroll insouciantly down the boulevard Saint-Germain in a Burberry trench, Sabbia Rosa lingerie, bare legs and Manolo stilettos